Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cyclotour du Leman


Yesterday I did the Cyclotour du Leman-Mountain loop. This is a "popular" ride (meaning its for anyone) that had four routes. I decided, for training purposes to do the mountain loop (the blue loop). Even through they had provision stops, I used the Rodriguez, with my trunk bag. While it put me at a decided disadvantage with the others who mostly used pure racing/road bikes, I still had a great time.

I rode the 120 kms in 6h30 not including stops. The total climbing was 2000 meters. It had two sections that had about 19% grade...the steepest I've seen.

Feel good this morning.

Total Distance for the day: 130 kms
Total time for the ride: 6h30
Total Climbed: 2000 m
Temperature: 14-22 C

Total ridden since last July : 3229kms / 2018 mi
Total ridden since January : 1819 kms /1130 mi

No comments: