Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 16- Havre MT to Malta MT

With a storm in the south, we set out from Havre to Malta. Since today would be only 93 miles, we all thought it would be a little easier than yesterday's 107 miles. But we were wrong.

The storm brought us a strong east west. With the wind in our face, we battled to get to Elim Lutheran Church in time. The faithful folks were waiting with dinner all ready we we rolled up at 5:30 p.m. But they were gracious and we had a great time with them.







Today the group had 7 flat tires. I had my first one on the trip. Since today we broke 1000 miles, I'm very happy with one flat in 1000 miles. I'll be changing tires soon. I have over 2000 miles on this set.


All of us are a bit tired today. But none more than Arek, who grabbed a quick nap at lunch.

Distance: 93 miles
Overall Distnace: 1061 miles

No comments: