Wednesday, April 23, 2008

La Cote and Terre Sainte

With it threatening to rain, I set out north on the Route de Vignoble hoping to get to Aubonne.  But as I passed Gland, the clouds were dark ahead I could see the rain falling.  
So just before Luin I climbed up to Begnins.  Then it was the traverse over to La Cezille and Genolier, before heading to Trelex.  In Trelex I climbed up the road that leads to Gingins and Cheserex.  From Chexerex I continued to follow the contour to just below La Rippe where I turned down to Crassier.  A Crassier I went to Bogis-Bossey for a short talk and drink with Craig and Sharon Bentzen.  

Then it was under the autoroute toward Celigny.  On to Crans, through Eysins brought me back to Nyon.

Total Distance 35km
Total climb 300 m
total time riding 1h29m
Temp: 15 degrees C
Sky: Overcast and light drizzle

No comments: