Monday, January 21, 2008

Foggy Coppet to Commute

This morning I donned cold weather biking clothes and headed off to work. It was about 0 celsius with dense fog. So it was out of our underground car garage, down Rte de l'Etraz and back up the hill into the center of Nyon for a morning cup of coffee and croissant. 10 minutes later I was back on Place de la Gare to Avenue Reverdil, left onto Route de Clementy and down onto the Route du Lac south toward Coppet. The 10 km passed quickly but damply. My glasses fogged up so I looked out over the top of the then, letting then slide down my nose a bit. Fortunately, I'm only slighly myopic.

With front and rear light flashing, I made it quite safely to the office. Most of the way is on bike path along the Route due Lac.

Distance: 10km
Temperature: morning 0 celsisu, afternoon 8 celsius
Weather: morning fog

No comments: